Estate Planning is the process of accumulating and disposing of an estate to maximize the goals of the estate owner. Such goals often include minimizing taxes, avoiding or minimizing probate court involvement, designating guardians for minor children or planning for incapacity.
Things to consider in Estate Planning include:
- The Distribution of Inheritances (Outright or in Trust)
- The use of Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Health Care Proxies
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Long Term Care Planning
- Long Term Health Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Placement and Funding
- Assisted Living Arrangements ( In home and institutional)
- End-of-life decisions and directives
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains
- Income and Estate Taxes
We promise to help you resolve your Estate Planning issues in a manner that is most beneficial to you and your family.
The Randall Law Firm can help you in all aspects of Elder Law
including Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Estate Administration,
Probate Law – Surrogate’s Court, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills,
Powers of Attorney, Medicaid Planning and Medicaid Trusts.
Please call us at 518-869-1205 or click here to use our contact form.